- Help Us Collect Your Photos and Memories!
As we approach the 50th anniversary of the White House Fellows Program, we are collecting memories that Fellows share with us of the events, travels, career successes and friendships that they have experienced as a result of their involvement with the WHF. We encourage you to share your memories in several ways:
- Upload photos or stories to the Communities of Interest section of our website
- Photos and stories can be emailed to WHFFA President Teresa Schwartz.
- Photos can be shared by tagging us in social media using #WHF50 (Instagram, Facebook)
- E-mail us why you love the White House Fellows Program! In a brief few words or sentence, give us one of the many reasons you are proud to be a White House Fellow.
We truly appreciate your help with this important project. This year is an important milestone for the White House Fellows Program, and we want to create a dynamic and rich collection of memories that represents all the classes!posted: April 18, 2015
SUBMIT AN ARTICLE Do you have news, a story, or opinion to share? Consider submitting a story article for publication on the WHFFA website. Email email@example.com